[SML] S4 Lens tube "back cap" STL file available

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:56:51 UTC 2020

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 2:53 PM Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I use shower caps for spare lenses, works either gel clip down or gel clip up, or on 10deg if lens down.

Wish I had thought of that, I just replaced a bunch of smoke detectors
and they all came with little "shower caps", presumably to shield them
when painting.

[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer
-Purveyor of Classic Apple & Macintosh Gear
http://www.hsiprodsvcs.com/
http://www.macshack.us/