[SML] Show Budgets Question

Anna Labykina ani.td21 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:06:52 UTC 2021

Dear Daniel,

While your answers to Mike’s questions absolutely play into the answers the others can offer you (hi Mike!) I feel I need to chime in because I produce the same number of shows as you, but instead of a musical I have a dance show.  We invite guest designers in some categories, and have some stock, but tend to do a lot of esoteric productions that require shopping.  So what I can offer is that ONE of my full show budgets (rights, fees, materials for all design areas etc but not student labor, that comes out of a different budget) is equal to your entire season budget, about $20K per show, which is fairly sufficient for the location and scope we do.

Feel free to reach our directly if you’d like more information.

Anna B. Labykina
She | her | hers
Technical Director | Department of Theater
Colgate University | 13 Oak Drive
Hamilton, New York 13346
www.colgate.edu
Skype Annoushka21 | Insta Tomichka21