[SML] CPAC Stage Design

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 3 19:41:13 UTC 2021

Symbols only have the meaning  that _society_ gives them.
Symbol - “a mark or character used as a conventional representation of an object, function, or process, e.g. the letter or letters standing for a chemical element or a character in musical notation."

Hate symbols have meaning to the person using them, to the society they live in and most importantly, to the people they are trying to oppress.