[SML] Ion Xe - doesn't always fire up both monitors

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Thu May 27 17:09:47 UTC 2021

Yup - no problems there... I've tried different monitors (same HP
monitors, on two different ETC boards - swapping them around hither
and yon) and whatever monitors are (securely) plugged into the Ion is
hit-and-miss as to whether both fire up.  The sure-fire way to make
sure they work is to try to demonstrate to another person how it
doesn't work - when they're present and watching, both work just fine,
of course.

ETC has reached out, but I'm in the process of opening an
outdoor/multi-space site specific show right now, so I don't have time
to sit in front of the consoles while talking to Tech Support, but I
will soon.

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares