[SML] Ion Xe - doesn't always fire up both monitors

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu May 27 18:36:41 UTC 2021

Intermittent problems are the hardest to chase down.  I'd try replacing
the cables, as that is the lowest cost thing to try first, and if that's
not the issue, you have spare cables on hand.    Also closely examine
the connectors.  Bent or broken contacts are something that's easy to
miss.   Next thing to look at is cold solder joints on the video
connectors, but that's a depot level service thing.  try wiggling cables
and connectors to see if you can cause the issue.

Dale