[SML] Olio/Oleo Drop photos?

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Fri Aug 5 18:32:07 UTC 2022

Hi Scott,
I’ve been perusing the HSTech site and think it’s a GREAT resource for young/inexperienced folks.
I did get a chuckle out of the the “What is DMX” video (part 4), where he said that using mic cable could blow-up your DMX chip… but otherwise, this was pretty solid (and showed Chauvet DJ!)

Anyway, just wanted to give kudos!
This is great, and I’m sorry I didn’t look at it sooner.

Ford Sellers
Sr Product Manager
Chauvet Professional