[SML] Two things: Grease Car and creating fake Neon Sign

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Mon Aug 8 01:00:29 UTC 2022

For simulating neon signs, they now make LED tape light strips that are
nicely diffused and come in several different colors.   the search
phrase is COB led strip light.   You can bend and twist this to lots of
different shapes to make your own "neon" sign.   Get the stuff that you
can cut to length, and buy a couple more power supplies.  It is
endlessly useful.  Battery or mains powered versions available.
If not mounted on heat sinks, it will not last a long time, but should
last the run of a show.

Dale