[SML] Pricing inventory for liquidation

David Fox David.Fox at etcconnect.com
Wed Jan 18 14:11:59 UTC 2023

[uncloaking]

<SNIP>
I've been approached by a theater company to help assess the value of their inventory and find places to sell the old equipment so they can clear out storage.
<SNIP>

As the old saying goes, 'One theatre's trash is another theatre's treasure'.

I suggest they reach out to the other venues in town (especially if they are non-profit) and see if they want it.
Said other theatre picks it up, they give you a donation receipt, they get to replace their coffee can front lights with something "new".

Your pals benefits in the form of a tax write-off for the full value of the item as a donation instead of pennies on the dollar selling it.

Everyone wins.

[cloaking]

It is important to note that the opinions of the individual and those of their employer are not always aligned.

What you have read should be construed as my opinion and not the opinion of my employer.

If you don't like or agree with my thoughts and musings, I am the one you should take to task and not the nice people who pay me.

Be Seeing You
David
He/him/his