[SML] Torches for stage ( NO FLAME )

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:38:05 UTC 2023

Yeah, I think they’re discontinued, but you can find some for rent.  I worked with one years ago and they were effective both in effect and in safety.  Certainly you could set things alight if you tried, but it made the logistics of a torch on stage pretty easy.

Which is to say, Jeffrey, if you want to use real flame, I am willing to bet the school in southern PA that I worked probably still has the GAMtorch I bought in 2010.