[SML] Box Booms

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 17:49:02 UTC 2024

 What Steve said - every word.
My favorite box boom positions are part of a stairwell platform so they can be easily reached safely and the students also are comfortable working there. Instead of climbing a vertical or using a MEWP/AWP, they simply climb stairs to get to the platform. A couple of parallel verticals make for easy reach even for shorter students.
Fight for Cove and Balcony rail positions, too. And ensure they can hold HEAVY moving lights - with adequate power and convenient data connections.
Plus empty conduit for whatever gets invented in the next 5-10 years.
Kristi R-C