[SML] Ubuntu 16.04

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 23:59:12 UTC 2016

Wow. That's a pretty dumb OS "feature". You'd think the EDID that tells the
OS that it's a projector would make the OS want to make that a secondary. I
think we had the same problem once... it was when I had an external monitor
and a projector both plugged into the MacBook. The OS kept trying to make
the projector the primary and the laptop screen #2, and the extra monitor
#3. Just too weird.