[SML] wireless com that I don't hate

Scott Kearns Tusing scott at sktusing.com
Sun Sep 25 20:29:10 UTC 2016

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Andy Lang via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Yeah, ClearCom finally got it mostly right, although it's not without it's
> issues, having beat on it a bit as a sub and part of the load-in crew on
> Paramour. One, as mentioned, is cost. The other is that there are some very
> specific limits to how many beltpacks can be used in any given overlapping
> coverage area, and how many per antenna.

I enjoyed the HRM-4X (Pretty sure that's what it was - don't quote me) I
had a few weeks ago there - the large volume knobs per channel are very
nice, looked slick, felt like decent construction. Though I didn't give it
much of a beating.

It did the most important job well enough for me - it let me talk to the LD
and listen to the PSM.

Scott

--
Scott K. Tusing